The Trust aims to improve the quality of Life of People in Faridabad District with inclusive growth and development of society and its people and conserving the diversity of cultures, Industrial and Infrastructural development, provision of modern Educational Facilities and provision of modern amenities, cleanliness and environment friendly District of Haryana state and finally to project itself as a model district in the Country.
- Faridabad Navchetna Trust has joined hands with Faridabad Police to host Faridabad Marathon 2017 on the occasion of Golden Jubilee celebrations of the creation of Haryana
- Leadership Training Program for the Capacity Building of Heads of 26 Govt School adopted by the esteemed Faridabad Navchetna Trust!
- Cabinet Minister Shri Vipul Goel felicitated by Faridabad’s eminent luminaries and organizations from across various sectors
- Fruit Trees are clearly the flavour of the Season as Faridabad Navchetna Trust conducts ‘Adopt a Fruit Tree Campaign’
- Faridabad Navchetna Trust to celebrate ‘The First Anniversary of The Largest Plantation’ drive in the country through its ‘Adopt a Fruit Tree’ mission